What is the meaning of all of these ones??? From what I hear its an energetic gateway into a new space. A space for us to be able to perceive energy and manifest a lot quicker. The Mayan Calendar has apparently ended, the new cycle has begun and if you’re anything like me the re-entry was a bumpy ride. I came home from an amazing holiday and got slammed with a bunch of accusations by the attorney general and realized that my life isn’t exactly what I thought it was. I’ll survive and so will AQUAMANTRA, we know the truth and what we shine our light for but I’m not gonna lie it was a doozy. We are told that the tomorrow is going to be magical, but I wouldn’t hold your breath. What I would recommend is that you be compassionate and kind and loving ALL DAY. – 100% of the day. Be aware of the world around you, in your presence and enjoy nature for the beauty that it is. Be grateful for your life and for all those amazing people who support you and contribute to you, including animals. Tomorrow is not a day to celebrate the dead, but a day to celebrate the living!
Read this fantastic passage – that asks the questions for our now.
- Do you want to live in a world where you feel integrated, and can acknowledge both the light and the dark within?
- Do you want to live in a world where you love deeply, and are deeply loved?
- Do you want to live in a world where you feel compassion for your fellow human beings, and they feel compassion for you?
- Do you want to live in a world where you experience a deep sense of peace and centredness?
- And do you think that you need to “make money” in order to live in that world, be in that world, experience that world?
The decisions will come easy… just follow your heart. And if you have nothing to do tomorrow, I heard AGAPE is having the party of a century spiritual style… just logon at agapelive.com
Peace, Blessings and Joy to you all!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love you!